4-Ingredient Double Choco Cookie Protein Truffles by run2food 😋 So delicious and satisfying! You’d want to try this out yourself! Get the recipe:
4-INGREDIENT DOUBLE CHOC COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN TRUFFLES (vegan, gluten-free, no-bake)
✅1 tin black beans (~1 1/4 cup drained amount )
✅2 scoops (60g) vegan chocolate protein powder
✅1 tablespoon cocoa powder (or more if you want more choc flavour)
✅1/3 cup water (or you can use a plant milk to make it more creamy)
✅100g vegan chocolate
*Optional: 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup to sweeten
1. In a food processor, blend the black beans until a smooth “hummus” like consistency.
2. Add in the protein powder, cocoa powder and water and keeping blending until a thick cookie dough consistency. If you like it more chocolatey add more cocoa and if you prefer it sweeter add some liquid sweetener. *You may need to adjust the amount of water depending on the brand of protein powder you use. Try not to make it the mixture too wet otherwise it will be hard to work with.
3. Chop up 25g of the chocolate into small chunks and stir it through the cookie dough
4. Roll the cookie dough into 9 balls and freeze for 60 minutes.
5. Melt the remaining 75g of chocolate and roll each ball in the chocolate to coat.
6. Return to fridge for the chocolate to set.
Please do not eat these out of the freezer as there is no added oil so the dough will become very hard! Keep these in the fridge so that the cookie dough centre remains soft.
*Storage tips: in an airtight container run the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for months, allowing to thaw at room temp for 5 mins before eating.
Tag a friend in the comments who’d totally love this recipe! 💚