BBQ Pulled Mushroom Tacos by livinlaveganlife 👌🏼 One probably won’t be enough! Get the recipe:
– 7 oz King oyster mushrooms, sliced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 5-6 small tortillas
– 3/4 cup Homemade BBQ Sauce
1. Slice your king oyster mushrooms to get a flat surface.
2. Cook on flat surface pan with olive oil for 10 minutes on each side. When cooking them, add tiny pinch of salt to help release some moisture.
3. Pull mushrooms apart with 2 forks to get string like consistency.
4. Place pulled mushrooms in a hot pan on medium low with your homemade BBQ sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. With warm tortillas, add a tbs of your bbq pulled mushrooms to the center of the tortillas.
6. Roll them tightly and add them to pan with oil of choice on medium low to golden the tortillas to perfection!
7. Enjoy with some extra BBQ sauce on the side! 🙂
𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘉𝘘 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦
– 1/2 cup organic ketchup
– 1 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
– 1 tbs coconut sugar (or organic brown sugar)
– 1 1/2 tbs of vegan Worcestershire
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Mix all ingredients together until fully combined
2. Enjoy 🙂
Tag a friend in the comments who’d totally love this recipe! 💚
Follow vegadishes for more vegan recipes