Coconut Ceviche by livinlaveganlife 😍 So refreshing and perfect for sharing too. Enjoy yours with some tortilla of choice! Get the recipe:
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/2 purple onion, chopped
1 cup of cilantro, chopped
1 cup of red radishes, chopped
Meat of 2 young coconuts, chopped
Juice of 2 limes
Salt/pepper to taste
Chili powder, optional
1. Chop all your ingredients.
2. Add in a mixing bowl.
3. Add your lime juice and mix well.
4. Let marinate for an hour in the fridge before serving.
5. Garnish with avocado and chili powder – optional!
6. And serve over some tostadas