Crispy tofu, delicious saucy noodles, and coconut amino garlicky broccolini by cookingforpeanuts 😋💚 See how to make this bowl down below! 👇
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Press 1-14oz block extra-firm tofu. Cut the tofu into thin triangles.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Transfer the tofu to a reusable container.
4. OPTIONAL: Add 2 teaspoons sesame oil and gently toss the tofu until coated in the oil before adding the cornstarch.
5. Add the cornstarch mixture and toss the tofu until evenly coated.
6. Transfer tofu to a large non-stick sheet. Bake at 400F until just crispy, about 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
7. Or spray with cooking oil and air fry. Or pan fry.
1. In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp tamari, 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup, 1 teaspoon rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon sriracha. Set aside.
2. Cook 5 ounces noodles as per packet directions. While the noodles are cooking, gently separate them using a fork. Strain.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté 4 cloves garlic, 2 green onions, 1/2 cup small broccoli florets for 1 minute. Add a splash of water and cover. Let steam for 30 seconds or until florets are just tender. Add a splash of coconut aminos snd let sizzle.
4. Add the noodles and sauce and cook for about 3 minutes more, or until the sauce has thickened and the noodles are fully coated and warmed through. Stir constantly using tongs to toss the noodles.