Don’t worry about scholarships you don’t need to apply for scholarships separately all the applications will be evaluated and the candidate who deserves the scholarship will be evaluated on the application form. The duration of the Bachelor’s degree is 3 years for a Master’s degree total duration is 2 years and for a Ph.D. degree, the total duration is 3 years.
As all of the European countries are not eligible for applying for this great opportunity there are better and more chances for students from other countries to grab this opportunity. There are total 8 universities which fall under this scholarship program and name and list of these countries is given in this post below:
Benefits of Scholarship:
When you apply for the admission procedure your application will also be considered for the scholarship procedure. You don’t need to apply separately for this scholarship.
Scholarship includes both the partial and full fees of universities.
List of Universities available for Application:
All international students( Except European Union Students) seeking to get Denmark Government scholarships can apply to the universities given below:
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
What are the required Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship?
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
What is the last date for submission of the online application?
31st March 2021 is the deadline for submission of online application for Denmark Government Funded Scholarships
How I can Apply For this scholarship?
The application process is simple and completely online. For online application, and more details for Denmark Government Funded Scholarships.