Hasselback Potatoes w/ Wild Garlic & Cashew nuts Pesto by vegaliciously 🤤Super easy to make and absolutely amazing!
Follow us vegadishes for Daily vegan recipes🌱
All you need is a few ingredients and a couple of minutes!
Here you have the recipe:
100 g wild garlic or basil leaves
100 g cashew nuts
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 rsp salt
400 g potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place wild garlic, nuts, oil and salt in a food processor and process until creamy.
3. Place potatoes between the handles of 2 wooden spoons and cut into thin slices.
4. Place on a baking tray covered with baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
5. Brush the potatoes with pesto and bake for another 5 minutes.