🍝 Roasted vegetable pasta by lea.bowls.your.mind
For 500g spaghetti
Oven baked vegetables
1 small eggplant, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 red pepper, diced
2 hands full of vine tomatoes
3-4 tbsp oil
Salt, pepper, paprika sweet, dried rosemary, parsley, thyme, oregano and a pinch of cinnamon
For the sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
400g passed tomatoes
4 tbsp oil
Salt, pepper, chilli, paprika sweet, dried basil, rosemary and thyme
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
1. Put the diced vegetables into a bowl, add 4 tbsp of oil, mix and then add the spices and mix well again. [You can also put it into zsm, but I like to split it because it distributes it more evenly.]
2. Put the vegetables into a suitable shape and bake for 35-40 minutes.
3.Slightly fry the garlic in a saucepan in a little oil, add the tomatoes, add 4 tablespoons of oil and season with salt, pepper, chili, paprika, rosemary and thyme.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes at medium heat.
5. Then cook the spaghetti and then put it under the tomato sauce.
6.Once the vegetables are ready, put the spaghetti in a plate and top with the still hot vegetables from the oven.
Tag a friend in the comments who’d totally love this recipe! 💚
Follow the official pages ✅