Vegan tofu stir fry by itsdailyamy 🥘If you havent tried enoki mushroom you’re seriously missing out! 🤤
1/4 package rice noodles
1 medium bokchoy
1/2 bunch of enoki mushrooms
1 large hawaiian chili pepper
1/2 package extra firm tofu
1/4 of a large onion
cilantro for garnish to your liking!
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1 inch ginger, minched
*I added more diced chili here for extra spice! 😉
1. Bring water to a boul and add the rice noodles. Boil 6-8 minutes. When finished, drain the water and pour cold water over to avoid sticking.
2. While noodles are boiling, sautee the tofu on medium high untill crispy. Pour some of the sauce over them when almost finished cooking!
3. Set tofu aside and sautee onion on medium in olive oil untill carmelized. When finished, sautee the mushroom and bokchoy with some more of the sauce for ~5 minutes.
4. Place the noodles in the frying pan with the tofu and vegetables and pour the remaining sauce over the entire dish. Sautee for 1-2 minutes to coat everything in the sauce.
5. Ready to serve! Garnish with cilantro and more chili!
Tag a friend in the comments who’d totally love this recipe! 💚
Follow vegadishes for more vegan recipes