Vegetable Curry Noodle Soup by coconut.kate 🧡
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
1/3 cup of diced white onion
2 ½ tablespoons red curry paste
30 oz coconut milk (2 cans)
1 cup vegetable broth
8 oz rice noodles
2 cups broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1-2 carrots (depending on size), chopped
1 cup of frozen green beans
1/2 tablespoon lime juice
Sea salt, to taste
fresh cilantro, to serve
1. In a soup pot heat coconut oil on medium and saute your onions, garlic and ginger until onions are translucent.
2. Add your red curry paste and your coconut milk and stir until combined.
3. Add your carrots and bell peppers, your vegetable broth and your lime juice. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer (med-low) and cook for 15 mins.
4. In a separate pasta pot cook your rice noodles according to package instructions.
5. In your soup pot add your broccoli and frozen green beans and continue to cook on med-low until broccoli is tender (approx 10 mins).
6. Ladel your soup into a large bowl, add your noodles and garnish with a pinch of sea salt and fresh cilantro.
🥑🍅 Grab our 28 days meal plan with amazing recipes similair to this one. Link in bio 👉 vegadishes