Warm Dill Dijon Potato Salad By cookingforpeanuts 🧡
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or use non-stick sheet.
2. Cut 1-1/2 lbs baby yellow potatoes in half. Spread potatoes out on baking sheet, flat side down, and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Flip potatoes over and bake another 20 minutes or until browned and slightly crispy.
4. Meanwhile, make dressing: whisk 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise, 1/8 cup freshly chopped dill, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar, juice of 1/4 lemon, 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup chopped red onion, salt to taste. (Add a bit of maple syrup to dressing if desired.)
5. Once potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with desired amount of dressing. Add a few turns black pepper and salt to taste.
[Recipe & Photography by Nisha from cookingforpeanuts]
Follow cookingforpeanuts for even more delicious recipes!